US Taxation

Innes Robinson Chartered Accountants offers services in US taxation, including personal and corporate cross-border taxation. Many Canadians who are also US citizens do not realize the extent of their reporting responsibilities as citizens living abroad. We can help you to catch up on your compliance or continue with your annual filings.